Advocacy work can be effective and mainstreamed into all our program areas through the following steps.
- Assist community members to clearly identify issues of advocacy
- Participatory analysis of advocacy issues by community members, all program officers and human rights education officers when the need arises.
- Identification of key stakeholders involved.
- Mobilizing and sensitizing the critical mass to take actions on the issues.
- Making follow-ups to the rights holders and duty bearers on the issue.